The latest releases of BetaFlight can be found at https://github.com/borisbstyle/betaflight/releases/
- Download the relevant firmware (HEX) file for your specific flight controller (e.g. betaflight_NAZE.hex for naze32).
- Plug your flight controller into your PC's USB port.
- Open CleanFlight configurator, select the "Firmware Flasher" tab.
- Select "Load Firmware [Local]" button, selext the hex file.
- Select the "Flash Firmware" button.
TIP: You can optionally select "Full chip erase" in step 4 to wipe all existing configuration data, this means you will need to reconfigure your FC settings.