Caution, to power the receiver the voltage must be between 3.7 and 9.6 DC.
Tip: Typically the power for the receiver binding process can come from an ESC BEC or the naze flight controller signal pins (top-left is ground, the full dot is positive). DO NOT have any other wires connected, such as the signal pin when applying power to the RX from the naze32.
- [TX] Turn on transmitter, select/create a new model for binding the craft within the transmitter menu.
- [TX] Turn off the transmitter.
- [RX] Insert the bind plug into the "BATT/BIND" pins on the RX, this shorts the signal (top) and ground (bottom) pins.
- [RX] ONLY plug a 5v (middle) and ground (bottom) to any other channel (e.g. AUX1) on the RX.
- [RX] The orange LED rapidly blinking, this means the receiver is in Bind mode.
- [TX] Ensure the throttle stick is low (this is important for the RX failsafe feature).
- [TX] Hold the "trainer" switch on the DX6i into the up position, switch the transmitter on. This places the TX into BIND mode.
- [RX] The system will connect within a few seconds. Once connected, the orange LED on the receiver will blink several times and go solid indicating the system is connected.
- [RX] Remove the bind plug from the "BATT/BIND" on the receiver.
- [RX] Remove the power from the receiver.
- [TX] Power off the transmitter.
Orange R615x receiver User Manual